TRUTH TUESDAY

This particular thought came to me when I was starting out with this  blogging thing. You know, the idealist in me reached out to one big name in blogging. I wanted to know what it meant to be a blogger, and if I was doing something right or wrong.

As at now I still don't have my reply. So this has been a journey of making mistakes and learning the hard way that the little things go a long way and what have you.

I am not saying this to hate on him because he is still great, hands down. But do you know what could have been greater, he stepping down from his throne of greatness and helping someone else.

That is the greater man. When he or she is self-made, or even when he or she is being self-made, carries other people along with him or her. (Whew, that is a mouth-full or a brain-full😅)

But that is that, you know? It will only get lonely at the top if you did not carry anyone along.

So I know it took you years to get where you are. But it is time to start mentoring. There may not be a lot of room in your line of work for competition, but maybe, there is a lot of room for mentoring. And that will be your own unique mark in your trade...

The one who left behind a legacy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB NO DEY BY KWAW LYRICS

MONDAY MOTIVATION

LONGER THAN A SHORT STORY: SHE THINKS SHE STANDS