MONDAY MOTIVATION

I am antisocial. I feel like dealing with people is quite stressful. There is a way you should talk and you kinda have to squeeze yourself to be able to conform to the norm. Other times you have to over expand your personality in order to meet up with the occasion. And you know what, I am a little too used to being my queer little self to have to adjust to all that ... (fill in as appropriate.)

But when I became a student leader of some sorts, I see how I am unravelling and adjusting my personality suitably and sometimes unsuitably to certain situations and circumstances.

I am finding that I can be sarcastic when annoyed or unusually quiet when I am raging mad.

But I have never once thought to pray that I am taken out of such a position because I am learning now how to deal with stress and how to deal with stress better than I usually do. I am learning to bring to the fore my original intent for going for this position (to serve the people) whenever I am making any decision concerning them. And it is not always easy. As the saying goes the road to hell is filled with good intentions.

Good intentions are not good enough. They must be accompanied by good acts.

So by and by we are learning to incorporate thoughts into actions. Day by day overcoming challenges as they come and hopefully building a more resilient, adaptable, and an all-encompassing character.

Obstacles challenge us to know our true limits. Don't think you are good unless you have consistently triumphed in bad situations and don't think you are bad unless you have consistently fallen in bad situations.

Love,
Rony. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB NO DEY BY KWAW LYRICS

MONDAY MOTIVATION

LONGER THAN A SHORT STORY: SHE THINKS SHE STANDS