TRUTH TUESDAY

We did not have much of a choice. Many of us were brought up being very aware of color. One was black, another was white and the other one was mixed.

So I understand if that is the first thing you see when you look at me. Well I may even go on ahead and say it. I see color too.

And I guess that is the problem. But what can we really do about it? I know! Look beyond the color.

You see, we can tell ourselves that we are not racist because we see colour. And it may very well be true. But to not be truly racist, we must not even see color at all.

There may not be much hope for us. But we owe it to future generations to start ingraining it in our children that we are one.

So it is not a matter of whose live matters or who is supreme. Once again it is a matter of love. It is a matter of oneness.

That is not to say that we are the same. No. We are different. Where one is quiet the other is not. When one kills another heals.

So what am I saying? Simple. There is a person behind the color. And maybe we should be on the look out for that instead.

Love,
Rony.


"It doesn't matter if you're black or white." MJ 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB NO DEY BY KWAW LYRICS

MONDAY MOTIVATION

LONGER THAN A SHORT STORY: SHE THINKS SHE STANDS