WORD WEDNESDAY

Ronyserials.blogspot.com

First of all let me apologise for and explain this stop thingy. After my dad watched this advert on tele he got hooked especially to the part that said stop. So when ever I get into rant mode you know what follows 👇.

So yes it is an inside joke. And every inside joke must be explained to the peeps you tell outside. But if you have to explain a joke...

Today was not one of my best days. I encountered one of my worst enemies if not the very worst. 

Myself.

I realised that in a lot of ways I have abandoned a mentality that got me through a lot of dark moments. And it was simple. 

There was nothing that I could set my mind on to that I could not acheive.

But after one or two set backs I found myself thinking, "Maybe I am not so great."

The problem is, the greatness in me will just not hear of this evil of which I speak. Like seriously, you are not so great? Really? *Tears at hair*

So every time I try to hold myself back, this other voice just as quickly speaks up. 

So let me say this, even you cannot hold yourself back. And the number of times you fail or fall cannot stop you from acheiving the heights you were born to acheive. 

Romans 8:19 has this to say:
For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are.

So I hope you get it. No? Well, all the earth awaits my manifestation. And I am going to meet and even beat that expectation.

I am going to write that great book that changes millions of lives for the better, including mine.

So to hell with those voices that say I can't. I will sing that song that bursts from deep within my heart and breaks the status quo just because... it is the kind of person I am. 

And deep within me that conviction is unrivalled. It beats the thoughts of self doubt that so often rise up above the many other voices.

So now you just wait. You'll see that I was right. And you'll say, Rony said it!

Love,
Rony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB NO DEY BY KWAW LYRICS

MONDAY MOTIVATION

LONGER THAN A SHORT STORY: SHE THINKS SHE STANDS