SURPRISE FRIDAY
PERSONAL R. Brown Diary entry –When he left This night I feel so helpless; so empty; so useless. No, I think it was Sunday’s night. I cried so much today by just hearing his favourite song. It rent and shattered my heart into myriads of pieces. I don’t like crying much even though it makes me feel better in the end. But it’s just not worth it. Anyway, I ended up sending him a WhatsApp I pray he never sees. I woke up today dreaming about my new room at the new hostel I rented for next academic year. But in the dream, it was just a redecoration of our living room. I just don’t know why but the dream made me so happy. I guess my subconscious might be begging me to find my joy right here before I decide to find it elsewhere else. Not in another guy, not in my parents or anywhere else for that matter. Happiness, joy, gladness, they should all start from within. I should learn to love me even when I can’t stand myself. Stand firm! Do my chores! Ind...

Comments