POEM- JOURNEY BY PKAB

JOURNEY

Together we set out on this voyage
Forever we vowed to journey together
Tides and storms will try to put us asunder
But nothing can drift us apart in this age

Hold my hand as we journey
Faraway into a land of our dreams
Dreams of the best honey
Dripping into our souls and spirits

Never alone will you be
Forever together shall we be
How ever turbulent life might be
I promise, no where else will I be
Than in the arms of he who completes me.

PKAB


■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
ABOUT WRITER
Journey written by PKAB was inspired by the lovely and I must say lucky lady whose image has been inserted above. When I asked him for his image he asked that I use hers. (O.mi.gosh, when is it ever gonna be my turn😂😂 [those ain't tears of joy])

Once you see her you have seen him...you have seen the one that completes him.❤❤❤
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB NO DEY BY KWAW LYRICS

MONDAY MOTIVATION

LONGER THAN A SHORT STORY: SHE THINKS SHE STANDS