INTRAPERSONAL FINALE




WHY I COULDN’T FINISH WHAT I STARTED

I could not finish intrapersonal. Not that I quit but I just cannot finish. The reason is quite simple. The message of this series needs to be as truthful as I can make it. That is exactly how it is going (Trust me there are far more devastating realities on the ground). But this is a simple blog where anybody can log into and has no age restrictions. I always think about my children (Who are not yet born). Should they log into my site at age 12, 14,15… would I be glad that they are reading this series?

My honest answer is no.

But to not get you wondering how it would end I will give you this.

Somewhere in my mind, I placed her in a sweaty-after-the gym scene where she confronts both men. Although earnestly Eric is beginning to see that he could not do without Victoria, he is still a douche and Ismael had just come for more (although he was still playing master of the game).
So when it all dawned on her that she had been played and had never been the player, she walked away and chose herself. She chose to fight for herself. 

In a crushing love triangle of any kind, don’t choose the lesser of two evils. Choose yourself. After all that is what I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB NO DEY BY KWAW LYRICS

MONDAY MOTIVATION

LONGER THAN A SHORT STORY: SHE THINKS SHE STANDS