BOOK RELEASE:THE FACE OF A SLEEPING KING


Those who are avid readers of my blog would know of my series, the Face of a Sleeping King. Yes, I finally finished it! It took a year to finish abi?

There were some serious upgrade, name changes and character development in this book. I really take you to the background and into the minds of these folks!

I have incorporated the Ashanti history to tell a vivid story of a tragic love affair between Nana Tutu and Princess Yaba.

The book will be made available soon but I want to give it out for free to ten people who share the hell out of this. 😄

You can send proof to my page on Facebook for your copy.

I hope you enjoy reading the Face of a Sleeping King.

Genre: Historical Fiction
Page count: 120
Word count: 25,692


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB NO DEY BY KWAW LYRICS

MONDAY MOTIVATION

LONGER THAN A SHORT STORY: SHE THINKS SHE STANDS