WORD WEDNESDAY

I remember when I was younger,  I loved this game, especially when everyone else in my group was out and only I was left. As I blazed through the ranks of my opponents, my fallen friends would chant, "Mother gyiga, nobody! Mother gyiga, nobody!" I usually don't get past four opponents till I am as slain as my fellows but still... the chant that charges you to avenge your fallen fellows, that charge, coursing through my gingered body is why that is my favourite memory of the game.

What is yours?

Which of the varieties of the game, ampe, is your favourite? Share some of your favourite memories of the game.

If you know nothing about this energy draining yet highly satisfying game, google it. 😉

Or you can wait till the eternity with which it is taking me to set up a simple Youtube channel is up.

Either way gather your pals (I don't agree that it is a game for females. Kudos to all those boys who could play better than I could in my prime🤗), and get playing. Make your own rules if you must and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB NO DEY BY KWAW LYRICS

MONDAY MOTIVATION

LONGER THAN A SHORT STORY: SHE THINKS SHE STANDS