WHEN THE BLIND GUY FLIRTS WITH YOU


 



WHEN THE BLIND GUY FLIRTS WITH YOU

I was impatient
Almost on the edge of fuming
And this guy comes with another guy
Just perfect, this other guy is blind!
And yea, he needs help getting to the library.

I want to say no
Like, I really want to
But God knows I can’t
Then again, who says no to a blind guy?
There is something about his vulnerability
It appeals to my inner feminist.

So I take his hand
He’s the most presumptuous blind guy ever!
He knows how to play the disability card
He know he’s got a girl who can’t say no
So he asks for my number.

My inner feminist does a flip or two
Is a blind guy really hitting on me?
Ha-ha! Now, that’s a first
My impatience fades
And laughter bubbles from within
Who ever knew, I could have the hots for a blind guy.
R. Brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB NO DEY BY KWAW LYRICS

MONDAY MOTIVATION

LONGER THAN A SHORT STORY: SHE THINKS SHE STANDS